Intro

Hi, my name is Phil and this blog describes a Solo Round The World Motorcycle Trip I am starting in May 2012. The blog also contains info on other motorbike trips I have made. It is named after the Lee Marvin hit from the 1969 film Paint Your Wagon. It just seems to sum up how I feel when I am on the road. I was born..etc..etc..

If you would like to give your support and make a donation to the Anthony Nolan Trust please use the Virgin Money Giving link on the right. If you would like to advertise on the blog please email me at philjones060@gmail.com.

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Route Map

This map gives you an idea of my intended route across Asia, down through North and South America, up through Africa and back into Europe. My interary is very likely to change but at the moment it looks something like:
England
France
Switzerland
Italy
Slovenia
Croatia
Montenegro
Albania
Macedonia
Greece
Turkey
Georgia
Azerbaijan
Turkmenistan
Uzbekistan
Kazakhstan
Russia
Mongolia
Russia (Siberia)
Alaska
Canada
USA
Mexico
Guatemala
Honduras
Nicaragua
Costa Rica
Panama
Columbia
Peru
Chile
South Africa
Namibia
Angola
Congo
Cameroon
Nigeria
Niger
Mali
Mauritania
Morocco
Spain
France
England                

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ginny
    How's things going, where are you now?
    Roylesey

    ReplyDelete